Thursday 4 September 2014

[fic] TONIGHT

Title: Tonight
Pairing: Lewis Jesse X OC (Kimura Aya)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance, school life
Disclaimer: I only own Aya TAT how I wish Jesse is mine as well
Author’s Notes: I wrote this for my first year kyun kyun anniversary for Jesse, I can't believe it's been a year since I fell in love with him.
Summary: Kusanagi Keigo, being an orphan, and had to provide for his younger brother works as a tutor. But, he also has a second job, which his client found out, what is it and what will it do to their lives.

"So, we're all good? All you have to do is probably practice more of the problems in the book, then I'm pretty sure you'll get good marks for that test this week," Kusanagi told his client, Kimura Aya. Aya is a first year student of an exclusive all girls school, St. Mary Academy while Kusanagi, a second year student of Hanazora Gakuen, though it's not exclusive, Kusanagi's brain was said to be exclusively brilliant. Kusanagi was currently tutoring Aya in Math. Aya knew Kusanagi from her part time job in a nearby bakery. Kusanagi overheard Aya and her coworker talking about looking for a tutor, so Kusanagi approached Aya and offered her to tutor her, which, Aya really appreciated since her grades in Math boosted up ever since, so, Aya was paying Kusanagi a really good amount of money in return.



Aya looked at her book with a doubtful expression on her face, "Are you sure? I don't really feel confident about this. I'm good at any other subjects, but math is just..."

Kusanagi looked at her, "You'll be fine, don't worry, just practice, as long as you know the basics, remember the tricks I taught you,"

The girl nodded and smiled, "Okay then, I'll keep practicing until the test, when will you next come to tutor me?"

"If you want I can come tomorrow," Kusanagi responded.

"Um... won't it be too much of a trouble? You have your own school work, I'm pretty sure,""

"No no, not at all, don't worry. If you think you still need me, I'll come when you need me to,"

"Ok then, if you say so,"

Kusanagi nodded and stood up, "Well, I better get going, Yuya might be waiting for me already,"

"Take care, Kusanagi-kun... if.. if there's anything you need, like anything, please do tell,"

Kusanagi looked at her as he was about to walk out of the house, "Why do you want to help me?"

"Well... I see you as my friend already," then she looked down, "I'm just not sure if you see me as one,"

"I.. don't trust anybody, so–" Kusanagi was cut off.

"I understand," Aya smiled, "Don't worry,"

"Aya-san... whatever you're feeling for me, I can't return it, I'm sorry," Kusanagi bowed and politely left the house.

Aya sighed and thought to herself, "How did he know? Am I that obvious?"

Aya didn't initially like Kusanagi when he first tutored her three months ago, but unlike any other guys, Kusanagi was different. Even though she and Kusanagi were often left alone in Aya's house during their tutorial session, being Aya an only child, Kusanagi never did anything to disrespect nor offend her. Aya also heard from her sources Kusanagi's history, about his mom, and how he hated it when someone was being bullied. If only her parents would approve of it, Aya would definitely want to transfer to Hanazora Gakuen.

Few days after that, Aya finally got her test results and she got one of the highest scores in their whole batch. She's currently the third overall, so she decided to go buy a cake after she finished her part time job at the bakery and celebrate it with Kusanagi.

Since it was friday, Aya finished her work at around nine in the evening. She went to look for a cake shop that was still open, being late, it took her almost an hour to find one. The shop was preparing to close when she arrive.

"Sumimasen!" Aya stopped the owner from locking the door, "I really need to buy one, please,"

"Eh? Sure, but be fast, okay?" the owner told her and let her in the shop. Aya quickly went inside and chose a nice looking seven inch chocolate cake, paid for it, thanked the owner and left.

Aya looked at her watch as she was walking home, "Ah, it's past ten already, I better get home fast," she kept on walking, when she suddenly felt a presence. Aya walked faster, but failed to shake off the presence she was feeling that's been stalking her since she left the cake shop.

"Mou..." she whined to herself and just kept walking. She was debating if she would take out her phone and risk to force the stalker to attach to prevent her from calling someone, or prolong the imminent, getting attacked.

She clutched to her bag and tried to walk even faster when all of a sudden, a hand grabbed her shoulder, "What's with the hurry miss? Running away from someone?" it was the owner of the cake shop.

"Y-yes so please... let me go," Aya avoided eye contact and pushed the hand away but her hand was grabbed as well, tighter, "let me go!"

"Oh, no no, I'm going to keep you safe,"

"I can take care of myself, let me go, please..."

"Relax, I told you I'll keep you safe," then he pulled Aya to an alley nearby and pinned her to a wall, "stop squirming!"

"NO! NO!!! LET GO OF ME!!!" Aya kept screaming, hoping that someone will hear her, but her harasser covered her mouth with his hand, "Mmmm!!!"

The cake shop owner grabbed Aya's shirt and ripped it, exposing her skin to the cold. He was about to grope her when suddenly, somebody punched the cake shop owner away from Aya. Aya's rescuer stood in front of her, protecting her from her harasser, "You alright?"

"U-un..." Aya embraced her to bag to cover herself. She couldn't see the face of her rescuer yet for it was dark and his back was facing her.

"Stay still," he instructed her as he beat the crap out of the guy harassing Aya until the guy ran away from them.

When he was gone, Aya fell to the ground, trembling from fear and cold. Her rescuer placed his coat on Aya to cover her and keep her warm when suddenly, "Aya-san?"

Aya looked up, eyes widened upon realizing who just saved her from being raped, "K-kusanagi-kun...?" then, she started crying and embraced Kusanagi as tight as she can, still trembling from the traumatizing event that just happened to her.

"Ssh.. you're safe now..." he hesitantly stroked Aya's back to comfort her, not really sure what to do, "he's gone,"

Kusanagi let Aya cry to his chest for a few minutes and asked her if she wanted to go home once she relaxed down a bit which Aya agreed to.

"I'm just going to tell my boss that I'm going home already okay?" Kusanagi told her.

"I..I-I'll come with you..."

Hesitant at first, Kusanagi looked at the trembling girl in front of her, sighed, and nodded, "Okay, let's go,"

They walked to the place where Kusanagi was working, which Aya noticed to be actually a bar, "W-what's your work here...?"

"I'm a bouncer... you won't tell anyone right?"

"I won't. I promise, it's the least that I can do for saving me, if there's anything... you need, tell me okay...?"

Kusanagi just looked at her and went inside the bar to talk to his boss. Luckily, his boss was kind enough to let Kusanagi go after seeing Aya's condition. Kusanagi walked along side Aya on their way to Aya's house. While walking, Kusanagi noticed that Aya wouldn't stop trembling, "What's wrong? Are you cold...?" but Aya just shook her head. She wasn't cold, she was scared, still scared. The images of her being pinned to the wall kept on flashing back to her, just by looking at her, Kusanagi knew what effect it had on Aya, she was starting to develop a fear of men.

"Are you scared of me...?" Kusanagi asked her.

"Why would I be...? You saved me," she answered.

"Well... I don't know? Maybe I MIGHT be a jerk and try to take advantage of you right?"

Aya shook her head violently, "You won't do that... Kusanagi-kun is different. I'm sure of that," she then unknowingly held Kusanagi's hand and followed him.

Kusanagi looked at their hands and stayed quiet for a few moment, "Why do you think so...?"

"Cause we're usually left alone at home when you're tutoring me, but you didn't do anything weird, with Kusanagi-kun, I feel safe,"

"You trust me that much?" then Aya nodded to the question, holding Kusanagi's hand tighter.

When they reached Aya's house, Aya wouldn't budge, she just kept on holding Kusanagi's hand, "I... I don't want you to go... I know that when you're gone I'll be scared again," that was only half of the reason, the other half was that she's scared of being separated from Kusanagi.

"But I need to go home to my brother Aya-san..."

"I... I'll go stay at your place... Just don't let me be away from you tonight... my parents won't even notice I'm gone," Aya looked at Kusanagi with desperate eyes.

Kusanagi sighed, "Okay, get your stuffs, I'll wait for you here,"

"You will? You're not just saying that, then when I go inside, you'll suddenly leave?"

"Okay okay, I'll come with you inside if it'll bring you peace of mind,"

Aya nodded and led Kusanagi inside the house. She let him sit at the living room and started packing the stuffs she's going to need, a change of clothes, her uniform, and her school stuffs. She also brought her chargers for her phone and tablet, then that's it. She went straight downstairs and saw Kusanagi, sitting down on the very spot she left him.

"Sorry for the wait Kusanagi-kun..." Aya apologized.

Kusanagi lightly shook his head, "It's ok, let's go?"

"Un..."

They headed straight to Kusanagi's apartment with Aya clinging unto his arm.  Kusanagi could feel her trembling every time they encounter men, so he just let Aya embrace his arm until they reached their destination.

"Tadaima," Kusanagi announced as soon as they entered the unit, while removing their shoes.

"Niichan, okaeri!" his brother, Yuya, welcomed him home, "Eh? Niichan, is she... your girlfriend?"

"Ha? No! She's the one I'm tutoring, she's staying over because..." then Kusanagi looked at Aya and back to Yuya, "she has a big test coming,"

"Ah, sou ka," Yuya smiled and went back to the table to work on his homework.

Kusanagi let Aya in and apologized for their messy house, "Yuya, why are you still awake? It's already late,"

"While you're working really hard... I can't just sleep," Yuya said, which made Aya smile to herself, seeing the bonds between the brothers. With this, Aya realized something, even though Kusanagi has a cold, hard shell outside, when it comes to his brother, the person he cares, he's someone very warm.

Aya closed her eyes and thought, "Yes... There's no doubt, I'm in love with him,"

"Aya-san, have a seat, are you hungry? I'll cook," Kusanagi offered.

"Eh? No no, let me cook, please,"

"But..."

Then suddenly, "Let her cook niichan, I want to try someone else's cooking," Yuya spoke.

"Mou, if it's okay with you Aya-san, then feel free to cook what you want,"

"What are you planning to cook anyway?" Aya asked.

"Yakisoba,"

Aya smiled at Kusanagi, "Okay then, Yakisoba,"

Aya started cooking while Kusanagi was helping Yuya with his homework. As Aya was cooking, Yuya tugged Kusanagi's shirt and moved closer to his older brother to whisper, "Niichan, I like her for you, why don't you ask her out?"

Kusanagi's eyes widened, "Baka, you know I'm not interested in that kind of thing,"

"But you two would really fit each other, I can see it," he chuckled, "I'm gonna have a neechan soon,"

"That's nonsense, I'm not going to date anyone soon. Now, finish your homework before she's done cooking," Kusanagi pushed Yuya's notebook towards him and took out a pencil, and started teaching Yuya.

Not long after that, the delicious smell of Yakisoba can be smelled in every inch of the small apartment which made Yuya even hungrier, "Her yakisoba definitely smells better than yours niichan,"

Kusanagi smiled and ruffled Yuya's hair, "I know that at least,"

"Then bring her here always to cook for us!" Yuya smiled brightly at Aya who's currently putting plates on the table, "If.. it's okay with Aya-neechan,"

Aya looked back at Yuya and smiled at him, "Of course it's okay with me, it's the least I can do for your brother, after all the help I received from him... I can definitely cook for you, and if I cannot come, I'll just give Kusanagi-kun the food, is that okay?"

Yuya quickly nodded, "Un! Let's eat!"

"Oi! Yuya, don't bother her too much!" Kusanagi retorted.

"But niichan..."

"It's okay Kusanagi-kun, it's not a bother, and it'll be a pleasure," Aya sided with Yuya.

Kusanagi sighed in defeat, seeing Yuya pout at him and Aya supporting his younger brother, so he nodded, "Fine, if you say so, but you can quit anytime you want,"

But even though Kusanagi said that, Aya was already decided. She'll cook for them until Kusanagi will either hate her or if ever she falls in love with another guy. Now that she's sure that she's definitely in love with Kusanagi Keigo, she's determined to be with him even though she'll have to cook for him and Yuya.

After eating, Aya stood up to clean up, but Kusanagi stopped her, "I'll do the dishes, go get a rest,"

Aya shook her head, "I know you're more tired, I'll do this and do what you need to do, and no, you can't make me not do this,"

"Seems like I can't win huh? Okay then, I'll just prepare the room,"

Yuya helped his brother preparing the room where Aya will sleep in. After that, Kusanagi went to the bathroom to take a bath while Aya helped Yuya finally finish his homework. Kusanagi came out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of shorts and a towel covering his wet hair.

"Aya-san, your turn," he said, while drying his hair with the towel, "I already prepared the water for you,"

Aya glanced up, not knowing that Kusanagi was topless suddenly blushed and looked down, "U-un... Yuya-kun is done with his homework," she hurriedly took her bag and rushed inside the bathroom leaving the brothers confused.

Taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself, Aya undressed herself and touched the water inside the tub that Kusanagi prepared. It was just the right temperature, she smiled to herself as she dipped herself into the water and embraced her legs to her chest. The lower half of her face was under the water, leaving the nose and above out of it. Suddenly, Kusanagi's topless image popped on her mind that made her place her whole head under water.

In order to keep her mind busy and avoid thinking about what happened a while ago, Aya started washing herself and managed to finish in just ten minutes, and dressed up in just five minutes. When she got out of the bathroom, she saw that Kusanagi and Yuya were laying down on a futon at the living room, Yuya was already sleeping, "Eh? Why are you there?" Aya questioned.

"We're sleeping here, you use our bedroom," Kusanagi replied.

"But.."

"We only have one bedroom here, you're our guest so you'll be using the room," Kusanagi smiled at her that made Aya stunned, "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing... it's just, this is the first time you smiled at me... you become more handsome,"

Kusanagi blushed but tried to hide it, "Sou ka..."

"You should try to smile more,"

"I don't know... It's just ever since my mom died... it's only Yuya that can make me smile," Kusanagi looked at his sleeping brother.

Aya sat beside Kusanagi, "It's because you love him. It's normal that the person you love can make you smile effortlessly,"

"I guess that's true," Kusanagi stroked Yuya's hair.

"I'm jealous..." Aya looked at Yuya as well and leaned her chin on her knees.

Kusanagi then looked at Aya in confusion, Aya explained, "Yuya-kun as a brother that really cares about him and protects him... I'm an only child so I don't know what a sibling love is.. I've always wanted one but I guess I'm destined to be an only child, then, my parents, I don't see them often because of their work, so I feel really alone," then she chuckled, "I guess that's why I feel like I want to spoil Yuya-kun because I've always wanted a sibling of my own,"

"Well... Yuya likes you as his big sister so... why not right? I'll let you treat him as your brother,"

"You don't mind?"

Kusanagi shook his head while slightly smiling, "Not at all," a short pause, "by the way, what were you doing outside so late?"

"Uhm... Cause, I scored third overall in my batch... so I went to buy cake after work but every shop was closed already and I was lucky enough to find one that's open... and the guy that tried to rape me was the owner of the shop I found... and because of the attack I lost the cake.. I bought it to celebrate my achievement with you,"

"I see, you should have waited for my next visit to you so I could have gone buy a cake with you,"

Aya buried her face to her knees, "But I wanted to surprise you,"

Not knowing what to say because he exactly knew how much Aya's treasuring him, he smiled to himself and stroked Aya's head and said, "Omedetou,"

Aya looked up to him and smiled, "Un, arigatou,"

Few minutes after that, Aya went to the bedroom to sleep. Kusanagi on the other hand, quietly left the house. He went to change to his Kamen Teacher outfit to look for the shop owner that tried to rape Aya. He found the cake shop that Aya told him about and infiltrated it. The owner's house was just above of the shop. He easily kicked down the door of the house that woke the owner up.

"Who's there?!" the shop owner slowly got out of his room holding a baseball bat, "Show yourself!"

"Saa, kagaijugyo wo hajimeyou,"

Kusanagi slowly appeared from the darkness as he walked towards the shop owner, "Stop right there!" the owner warned him. When Kusanagi didn't even stop from approaching him, the owner charged towards him prepared to him him with the baseball bat, "AAAAH!!!!"

Kusanagi successfully blocked the attack with just his hand that frightened the shop owner. Kusanagi threw the baseball bat away while kept on approaching the shop owner who's trying to walk backwards to escape Kusanagi. The shop owner tried to ran away but Kusanagi grabbed his arm and snapped it in an instant making the owner scream in pain.

"Next time you try to hurt her I'll kill you," Kusanagi warned and left, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Once Kusanagi reached home, he checked if Yuya was soundly sleeping and he was. Then, he quietly went to the bedroom where Aya was sleeping, sat beside her and stared at her as she slept. He grabbed Aya's hand with his trembling pair and held it tight.

"K-kusanagi-kun...?" Aya rubbed her eyes with her free hand and looked at him, confused, "What's wrong...?"

"I..." Kusanagi looked down, pulled her by the hand and embraced her tight, "when I found out that it was you who that guy was trying to molest.. I regretted letting him go and not killing him... I tried so hard to cover it up but I was so mad... I was also trembling but you didn't notice it since you were too... I got scared, I thought what if something bad really happened, what if I wasn't there?"

"Eh...? But you were there... so everything is fine, right?"

"Tonight... I found out how fragile you are... and I want to be someone who'll be strong enough to protect you..."

"What do you mean...?"

"I lied when I said I can't return what you feel for me,"

Aya looked at Kusanagi.

"I just realized it tonight that I really do care about you, I care so much about you that you made me smile, I'll definitely protect you, care about you... and love you,"

Blushing, Aya bit her lower lip, looked down and leaned her forehead to Kusanagi's chest, "You don't know how long it has been since I started liking you... tonight, I also realized that my like turned to love already... I didn't know when but... I also love you,"

"I'm sorry I made you wait, it's just... I have a duty and..."

"It's okay... it doesn't matter to me anymore," Aya held Kusanagi's hands, "what matter to me is right now,"

"Aya-san.."

The next day, Yuya woke up. He looked around to look for his brother but he was nowhere to be found. He stood up and noticed that the sliding door towards the bedroom was slightly open so he peeked into it and saw Kusanagi and Aya sleeping beside each other, his brother embracing Aya protectively.

He grinned to himself and thought, "Niichan and neechan finally..."

[the end]

A/N: I honestly didn't know how to end it, like seriously, so sorry if the end turned out crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment