Thursday 19 June 2014

[fic] WGM Japan: Western Couple - Episode 03

Title: We Got Married Japan: Western Couple - Episode 03
Pairing: Lewis Jesse X OC (Kimura Aya)
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Celebrity
Rating: General
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the ideas of the events only. It is based on a popular show in Korea and I don't own the celebrities that will be appearing in this fic.
Author's Note: My friend first wanted to do WGM Japan, but since she has lots in her hands already she told me to do this for her.
Description: We Got Married is a very popular reality show in Korea where a celebrity is to be virtually married to another celebrity. They are not officially married but they are married on cam and on the show. They will act like a normal married couple, go on dates, watch movie, go on a honeymoon, only, they will be followed around by a camera and a crew. This show has been franchised and is showing in Japan as well where Japanese celebrities, who are forbidden to date because of the strict standards of the industry, will be able to briefly experience how it is to be in a relationship with someone without anyone judging them.

✾Words/lines with the colour orange are those being spoken by the MCs in the studio
✾Words/lines with the colour light blue are from the backroom interview where the artists will express and comment what they thought about a certain scene in the episode.
✾Words/lines with the colour yellow are the mission letters given to the couple.
✾Words/lines in normal colour is what's basically happening in the episode.


✥✯✮✱❃❈※❅❀❀❅※❈❃✱✮✯✥



MC2: Even though every episode is special, I think today is extra special.
MC1: Why would that be then...?
MC2: Because we have a special guest to comment with us through out the whole episode.
MC1/3: Oooh! Who?!
MC2: Well then, let's welcome, none other than Shadow Six's Matsumura Hokuto!
Hokuto: *enters stage* Domo~ Shadow Six no Hokuto desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bows*
MC2: Saa Matsumura-kun!
Hokuto: Hai?!
MC2: Have you watched the first two episodes?
Hokuto: Yes I did, I watch it with the others and Jesse gets teased a lot because of it.
MC3: What do you think so far then?
Hokuto: Well, we got really struck by last week's episode when Jesse actually waited for three hours for his wife. He did mention before to us that no matter what he'll wait for her, and he did prove it last week. So, he basically raised the standards for us guys *laughs*
MC2/3: He really did!
MC1: Anyway, let's start the VTR and see what Matsumura-kun can reveal to us ne?
Hokuto: I'll do my best

The first thing to show was a closed door, as if the camera was waiting for someone to come out of it. The camera then looked around showing some people passing by with bags hanging on their bag, some of them are even holding thick books, and some walked really fast like they're in a hurry.

MC3: Is that? If I'm not mistaken it looks like a school to me...
MC1: A university to be more specific.

Few moments later, the door opened and a bunch of students came out of the classroom. The professor can actually be seen talking to some students. Some students who came out smiled to the camera. Then finally, the person the camera was waiting for came out, it was none other than Aya. Unlike before, she was wearing very casual clothes, just a simple white shirt with nine maple leafs printed on top, then a just below the knee-length pair of paints.

"Ah, konnichiwa," Aya bowed to the camera, recognizing that the crew of WGM was waiting for her outside of her class.

MC2: Oh yes! Aya-chan is in university right?
Hokuto: Hai, she's studying in Tokyo International University if I remember it correctly.
MC1: What's she taking?
Hokuto: Economics I think?

Staff: Can you tell us more about your university life?
Aya: Sure, I'm taking up Economics, currently in my final year right now so it's pretty hectic. But thanks to my classmates, I get to make up with the classes I miss and I still manage to help them with our group thesis.
Staff: Have you ever thought of stopping with your studies to give way with your career?
Aya: Ah! Not at all, I really want to finish studies. I know I won't be famous forever and doing Economics, I think it'll help me even though I've already retired from being an idol.

"Are you here to pick me up?" Aya smiled to the camera as she walked down the hallway.

The camera nodded.

"Jesse-kun's not waiting for me today right?"

Then the camera shook its head.

"Yokatta~ today I'm making a surprise for him since I'm done early with my classes today and I don't have any group work and shooting... I'm gonna make a bento for him! Not just for him but for the rest of Shadow Six!"

Hokuto: *laughs* Oh! It's this?!
MC3: What's wrong?
Hokuto: Well, I think I'm gonna spoil it if I tell you why it's funny... but it's really funny, at least for me though.
MC2: Now I'm very curious to what will happen.

"I'm going to the couple house right now cause I brought the grocery I bought last night there," Aya said a she made her way to the bus stop near her where she exited her university. It wasn't crowded inside the bus since the time of Aya's last class was just before noon so not too many students were commuting yet.

Aya kept talking to the camera as she was commuting, "You'll see the normal side of my life, the student side, hehe!" Aya was sitting down when an elderly got on the bus, she quickly decided to stand up and give up seat for the elder woman who cheerfully gratified her.

Aya: I keep on telling myself that if I was born a guy I'd be a gentleman, if I see an elderly I'll definitely stand up, or if I see a woman standing up in the bus or train I will not sit down. But since I'm a girl I probably won't do the latter, but I'll definitely give up my seat for an elderly.

"Aren't you Kimura Aya?" the elder woman asked Aya.

"Ah, hai! You know me?" Aya politely replied.

The elder woman nodded, "Of course, my grandson really likes you and watches your every drama,"

"Really? Arigatou gozaimasu," Aya bowed.

"And if it isn't much of a trouble, can I get your autograph? I'm going to give it to my grandson, he's going to be really happy,"

"Ah, of course, I totally don't mind, where do you want me to sign?"

The elder woman searches her bag, "It's too bad, I don't have something here,"

"Actually..." Aya opened her bag and took out a book, "This is a book I'm currently reading, how about I give it to you with a sign? What's your grandson's name?"

"Ryota, is it really okay for you to give it away?"

Aya smiled, "Of course, I can buy another one, don't worry," then she started writing a message for Ryota with her sign and gave it to the obaachan, "there you go,"

"Arigatou," the obaachan held it tightly as if her very life depended on it, "my grandson will be really happy with this,"

Aya: Whenever someone approaches me like that, I can't help it but comply to their wishes... *pauses* Yappari... their smiles, the people who support you, are really the best thing to receive from them.

MC2: Do you feel the same, Matsumura-kun?
Hokuto: I definitely do. When we do our performances, even though when I feel really tired, I'm all sweaty and exhausted, whenever I see our fans smiling at us, enjoying our songs, and then seem really happy to see us, I feel really rejuvenated. It's like even though I'm tired I can just easily shrug it off and make them even happier.
MC1: So nice ne?

It wasn't too long when Aya had to get off the bus. She had to walk to the station and the camera was fast forwarded to make it easier for the viewers. When Aya reached the station, she just waited for a bit for the train headed to Akasaka arrives. She got on the train, being followed by the WGM crew. Arriving at Akasaka station, Aya headed towards the building where their couple house was located. The camera was set back to normal speed when she reached the door of their condo unit. Upon arrived, Aya just dropped her bag on the floor and quickly began cooking.

"I'm making karaage and teriyaki bento, they're going to need protein and chicken is the fastest meat to be digested, which is healthy," Aya told the camera as she was deep frying her karaage. Just tidbits of her cooking were shown at the VTR, focusing mostly on the details she's putting on the food.

MC1: Looks like she's having fun ne?
MC3: She must really love cooking then.
MC2: Specially if it's for someone special, right?
MCs/Hokuto: Right.

Aya started fixing everything into the six bentos she made, though obviously, there was one that's bigger than the other, "This one is Jesse-kun's, he's got a really good appetite, plus of course he's the most special of all, he's my husband," then she minced cabbage to make a salad putting equal amount on the other five and more on Jesse's topping it with a mix of mayonnaise and ketchup.

"I think that's all good," she said as she stared at her work, "wait, one final touch on Jesse-kun's."

She toasted some sesame seeds, after few minutes, she decorated Jesse's bento, "There! Hehehe!"

MC2: Wah! What could it be!? What did she put?! Matsumura-kun do you know?
Hokuto: Yes I do, but I won't tell, wait for it to be showed.
MC3: Eh? Unfair!

"So, let's go? They're currently shooting something, all six of them, I think it's for a CM or something," Aya told the camera as she placed all bento in a bag, "this is kind of heavy, hehe, but I can manage," then headed out of the building. 

When she reached the studio, she quickly asked for Jesse, since it's for WGM, she was easily able to pass the security. When she entered the studio, she saw the six guys shooting, with the background blurred for the sake of not spoiling anything to the fans.

"CUT!" the director shouted.

It was Juri who first noticed that Aya was waiting for them among the other staffs who were shooting with them. He told Jesse and pointed to where Aya was. The camera zoomed at Jesse and perfectly showed the bright smiled that was pasted on Jesse's smile upon seeing his wife. He ran to her and greeted her.

"You're here," Jesse said, almost not believing that Aya was there.

"Yep, and I brought something," Aya smiled at him.

"Nani? Nani?"

"Your lunch!"

"Really?!"

Hokuto: Haha! This is where it begins.

Aya nodded, "Your lunch and your members' lunch as well,"

"EH?! Even them?!" Jesse quickly pouted.

"We have food?! Yosha!" Yugo cheered with the other members.

"Why do they get lunch as well?! You made it right?" Jesse asked Aya.

"Yes I did, it's still warm," Aya told him as she started distributing the bentos to the members of Shadow Six.

"NO! They can't eat your cooking! No no! I disapprove!" Jesse objected as he held the obviously bigger bento, which he failed to notice, "Mou~ Aya-chan!"

"Whaaat?"

"ITADAKIMASU!!!!" the other five members gratified and started eating their lunch.

Jesse just sat on one of the chairs, placing his bento on his lap as he watched the other members eat the bento Aya made for all of them with a pout on his face. Aya sat beside him, wondering, "Jesse-kun what's wrong?"

"This!" Jesse pointed at everyone that was eating her bento, "All of this is wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

"It's hard to explain,"

Jesse: I felt really happy when she visited me and made lunch for me, but then it turned to jealousy all of a sudden when I learned that she made lunch for the other as well. I mean, I'm her husband, I'm supposed to be the only one who she makes effort to in making bento right?

MCs: *laughs*
MC2: That's so childish yet so cute!
MC3: I'd feel the same too I think.

The other members of Shadow Six looked at one another then suddenly laughed making Aya confused even more, "What's wrong?!"

"We think he feels not so special knowing that you made lunch for all of us, he wants to be the 'only one,'" Taiga explained to Aya, emphasizing the only one.

"Eh? But his is special, Jesse-kun, look, yours is bigger, and open it!" Aya demanded to Jesse.

Jesse then looked at his bento, then to the others, even moving his bento closer to Shintaro's bento, comparing the size, "It is bigger!" Then he opened his bento, revealing a toasted-sesame seed decorated rice.

MC1: Is that...? A heart drawn using sesame-seeds?
Hokuto: Hai! After that his mood quickly changed.

"Wah! Arigatou Aya-chan!" he embraced his wife right away, making her blush.

"U-un... but first... introduce me to your members..." Aya said.

"Oh! Right!" Jesse then let go, "Even though you guys probably know one another already, Aya-chan, this is Shadow Six, its members are Morimoto Shintaro, Kyomoto Taiga, Tanaka Juri, Kouchi Yugo, Matsumura Hokuto and me, then everyone, this is my wife, Kimura Aya,"

"Nice to meet you," everyone said.

It was already dark when their shooting ended. Aya waited for it to finish, good thing, the director allowed her to stay as long as the WGM crew will not film the shooting itself. When finished, Jesse approached his wife and took her stuffs for him to carry.

"Where are you headed to now?" Jesse asked Aya.

"Home, why?" Aya answered.

"I'll accompany you home then,"

"Eh? But it's out of your way,"

"I don't mind," Jesse smiled.

Learning from Jesse's stubbornness during their last meeting, Aya could just agree to Jesse's offer, "Okay then, let's go?"

"Hai," Jesse grabbed Aya's hand and walked out of the studio.

They first had to take the bus, then the train. It was a ten-minute walk from the station to Aya's house, they talked about mostly about the shooting earlier and the funny things that happened during the shooting. When they finally arrived at Aya's house, Jesse decided not to enter for now. Aya thanked him with a kiss on the cheek and then entered her house.

Jesse: I thought it's not yet the right time to be able to enter her house. I want to wait for that right time. 
Staff: She kissed your cheek?
Jesse: *smiles* Yes she did. It was quick but I'll be contented with that for now. I want to take things slowly with her.
Staff: But you already have a lot of skinship with her.
Jesse: *laughs* Well... aren't they just normal?

Aya: Waaah! *covers face* I can't believe I kissed him on the cheek! *uncovers* But isn't that just proper? I mean, he accompanied me home, making sure I'll be safe even though he had to do another trip going home and it's already dark, so... I really appreciate it... I thought it's only proper to give him a kiss on the cheek.

MC2: We definitely saw a side of Jesse-kun that's new to us today ne?
MC3: We really did, and hopefully, Matsumura-kun would still guest here next time.
Hokuto: I definitely will and hopefully next time I do better.
MC1: You surely will.

No comments:

Post a Comment