Wednesday 18 June 2014

[fic] WGM JAPAN: Western Couple - Episode 01

Title: We Got Married Japan: Western Couple - Episode 01
Pairing: Lewis Jesse X OC (Kimura Aya)
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Celebrity
Rating: General
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the ideas of the events only. It is based on a popular show in Korea and I don't own the celebrities that will be appearing in this fic.
Author's Note: My friend first wanted to do WGM Japan, but since she has lots in her hands already she told me to do this for her.
Description: We Got Married is a very popular reality show in Korea where a celebrity is to be virtually married to another celebrity. They are not officially married but they are married on cam and on the show. They will act like a normal married couple, go on dates, watch movie, go on a honeymoon, only, they will be followed around by a camera and a crew. This show has been franchised and is showing in Japan as well where Japanese celebrities, who are forbidden to date because of the strict standards of the industry, will be able to briefly experience how it is to be in a relationship with someone without anyone judging them.

✾Words/lines with the colour orange are those being spoken by the MCs in the studio
✾Words/lines with the colour light blue are from the backroom interview where the artists will express and comment what they thought about a certain scene in the episode.
✾Words/lines with the colour yellow are the mission letters given to the couple.
✾Words/lines in normal colour is what's basically happening in the episode.

✥✯✮✱❃❈※❅❀❀❅※❈❃✱✮✯✥



MC1: Finally! This is probably one of the most anticipated shows in Japan. This is very popular in Korea ne? 
MC2: Yes yes indeed, We Got Married: Japan is now airing and this will be the very first episode for the very first couple. Are you excited?
MC3/MC1: Very! 
MC2: Very well, me too, I’m very excited, who do you think will be the first couple ne? 
MC1: There are very many rumors going around the Internet right? 
MC3: Yes they are. And many of the rumored husbands are from Johnny’s which isn’t weird since dating in Johnny’s is very forbidden, so having this show now here in Japan will give the talents a brief experience of being in a “legal” relationship. 
MC2: Anyway, to cut all the suspense, we should probably now introduce the first couple! 
MC1: Agreed! I’m really excited about this!!! Let’s start the VTR! 

The hidden camera was positioned at one corner of a conference room. The camera was pointing to the door of the room where the long rectangular table with around ten chairs surrounding was visible. There was a black leather sofa at one side of the room and that’s it. Few moments passed and the door opened, one unknown woman entered the room and arranged the chairs then sat on one side. 

Quickly after that, a very familiar female figure to everyone entered the room. “Ojamashimasu,” 

MC2: AH! It’s Kimura Aya of Sweet Power agency! Is it her? Watching WGM in Korea, it can be very tricky. 

“Please, have a seat,” the woman who first entered the room welcomed the celebrity.

“Hai,” Aya sat and looked at the woman, “Manager-san, are we still waiting for someone?” “

Yes yes, we are still waiting for *bleep* and his manager,” “Ah, him? Hontou? Am I doing a project with him?” Aya quickly smiled.

“Yes, a drama is offered to the two of you and today we’ll talk about it,”

MC3: They bleeped him?! It must be him then! So it means… the wife is Aya! 
MC1: It has to be her! She’s one of the most rumored ones! She’s quite very popular these days, drama after drama. Plus she has a very clean record in the industry so she’s a perfect celebrity for the first couple.

Just few minutes of waiting then the door finally opened, it was opened by a guy wearing a suit. He first bowed to the two ladies inside, “Sorry for the wait,”

Then quickly followed by a guy wearing black-leathered jacket and a plain white shirt underneath, then a pair of ragged blue jeans pants. The camera then was quickly zoomed to the guy’s.

MC2: Johnny’s Lewis Jesse-kun!!! 
MC1: Ara~ he’s very popular among the rumored husbands! 
MC3: So it really has to be a Johnny’s. 
MC1: Of course, they’re really popular you know. But talking about height difference ne? 
MC3: How tall is Jesse-kun? 
MC1: 185cm, Kimura-san is 163cm I believe.

Jesse quickly bowed and apologized for making the other two wait. Aya’s manager quickly shrugged it off and asked them to have a seat. Jesse was instructed to sit beside Aya as the two managers sat beside each other, talking about if they brought the papers for the project that was mentioned earlier. 

The two artists were just quiet, sitting beside each other.

MC1: This must be the first time they’re doing something together; it’s a pretty awkward atmosphere.
“Ah, here it is, a brief description for your project,” Jesse’s manager took out a folder from his bag and handed it to the two celebrities, “since this will be your first time working with each other why don’t the two of you get to know each other while we go out and buy something for a drink,” then Aya’s manager quickly followed her counterpart out of the room.

 Jesse and Aya followed them by sight then shrugged and smiled at each other, “So, let’s read together?” Jesse said.

“Sure,” Jesse opened the folder and an envelope fell off from the folder, “Eh? This is it?”

“There’s nothing else in the folder?” Aya asked.

“Yeah, nothing else, did the manager make a mistake? Or should we open it?”

Aya took the enveloped and flipped it over, “Our names are written here, let’s open it then, should I do the honor?”

“Sure, go ahead,” Aya then opened the envelope. She took out the paper inside and unfolded it. She stared at it for a few seconds and quickly laughed, “Uso!!! It can’t be!” she got up, laughing.

“What is it?” Jesse took the paper and read the letter.

CONGRATULATIONS, FROM NOW ON, THE TWO OF YOU ARE MARRIED. YOU ARE THE VERY FIRST COUPLE. 
-WE GOT MARRIED: JAPAN

“EH?! Maji de?! Seriously? Like serious seriously?!” Jesse placed the letter down, leaned back to the backrest of the chair and covered his eyes with his arm, “Aaaaah, I can’t believe we're the first one,” 

“I know, so much expectations! Mou~” then Aya sat beside Jesse again, “So, this is the project our managers are talking about?”

“Most likely,” then Jesse looked at the letter again, “this is authentic right? Not just a prank?”

“It looks authentic to me,”

Jesse took a deep breathe, “Ok then, since we’re now married, why don’t we introduce ourselves properly?” He stood up, “I’m Shadow Six’s Lewis Jesse, 18 years old, yoroshiku onegaishimasu,” then bowed properly.

“A-ah, Kimura Aya, 21 years old, yoroshiku~” Aya introduced herself as well and bowed.

Aya: I was really surprised that we will be the first couple here in We Got Married: Japan. I just applied not really expecting much so as you saw, my reaction was superb. I seriously didn’t expect this coming. Since my current drama right now with Kimura Takuya-san is about to end, it’s quite normal for me to get another project that’s why I didn’t really suspect anything.
Staff: You were awkward with Jesse-kun, why?
Aya: *laughs* actually, about that… You already know I’ve worked with some other Johnny’s before and they’re really nice. I warmed up with them right away but it was different with Jesse-kun… my blog’s followers already know this, but Jesse-kun is actually my bias in Shadow Six. That’s why I didn’t really know how to react when I found out I was doing a project with him. Surprisingly, that project is We Got Married.

MC3: What a coincidence then! It’s perfect!
MC1: If the producers and writers are following her blog then I don’t think it’s a coincidence *laughs*

Jesse: What I thought? I was surprised of course. I’ve been watching some of her dramas before and she’s good. Also, her songs are really popular with the teenagers so I feel really honored to be paired with her.
Staff: Why did you initiate the introduction?
Jesse: Well, I’m the guy so I think it’s proper to be able to initiate something. So, I really do need to take the lead right?
Staff: Kimura-san said that you are her ichiban in SS, what’s your reaction with that?
Jesse: EH?! Seriously?!
Staff: Seriously.
Jesse: Well… Hahaha! Now that we’ll be together quite often, hopefully whatever good image she has on me, it’ll remain good. Waaah, I feel more self-conscious right now, must do my best!

After introducing themselves to each other, their managers came back with a bunch of WGM staffs and a couple of cameramen, now the angle of the camera was transferred from the hidden cam to the ones being held by the staff.

“Manager-san! Is this like, REAL?” Aya quickly asked her and both their managers assured them that it’s real. Then one of the cameramen handed them another envelope.

MC1: Ah, is that the infamous Mission Letter?

“What is it this time?” Jesse took the letter and read it. His brows furrowed as if rereading the letter, making sure he didn’t misunderstood it, “Eh? A couple house right away?”

The camera nodded, responding to Jesse’s question. Aya took the mission letter and read it out loud, “Since you are the very first couple of WGM: Japan, we want to present to you your couple house right away. There will be an agent there waiting for you. The address is at the bottom of this letter.” 

“Wah! So fast! I wanna see I wanna see it already!” Aya expressed.

MC3: *chuckles* Seems like Kimura-san is the excitable type ne?
MC2: I wonder how Jesse-kun will be.

Aya then turned to Jesse, “Jesse-kun, let’s go see, please? Or… do you have a schedule for later?” 

“Yeah, I actually just have a quick interview, but it’ll be done in a jiffy,” Jesse responded.

“Oh, I’ll wait for you then, I’m free for the rest of the day anyway,” Aya quickly offered.

Jesse nodded with a smile, “Okay then, I won’t take too long,” and then he patted Aya’s head, bowed and left for his interview. What he didn’t notice that the camera did was there was a blush on his wife’s face.

MC1: Ah~ is that a blush?!
MC2: It’s definitely a blush!
MC3: How cute~

Aya: Well… Uhm… that’s because he patted me on the head. I just feel really special or loved whenever someone pats me on the head. My dad used to pat me on the head and I really liked it, even my uncle usually did.

MCs: Aaah naruhodo.
MC3: Hahaha! It’s cute, it’ll be easy for Jesse-kun to make her blush.

Almost an hour passed. Aya was waiting for Jesse just outside the room where Jesse was being interviewed. She looked at her watch then faced the camera, “I wonder if it’ll take him longer,” then she looked at the door, “they’re still talking, I can hear them from here.”

Then the noise of the feet of the chair moving on the floor can be heard. “Ah, they’re probably done,” Aya said. Then, the door was opened by Jesse, “Otsukare~” 

“Un,” Jesse smiled at her, “let’s go?”

“Eh? Aren’t you hungry?” Aya asked with concern.

MC2: Ah, like a really concerned housewife already ne?
MC3: Probably cause she really likes him.

“Well… I could use a few bites, but I’m still good,”

Aya smiled, “Then let’s grab some sushi!”

“Eh? I’m still really fine, let’s go see the house already,”

“Ok then, but tell me when you’re hungry okay?”

Jesse nodded, “Hai hai, I will,”

MC2: They seem comfortable with each other already.
MC1: I heard Jesse-kun is just really friendly, then Aya-chan really likes him so I guess it’s expected to happen soon.

The two went to the parking lot, lead by the staff of WGM to show them their couple’s car. There was a note on the car saying:

 SINCE JESSE DOESN’T HAVE A LICENSE YET, AYA WILL DRIVE. 
-WGM 

“Oh, your life is in my hands then,” Aya chuckled and sat on the driver’s seat, “buckle up,”

Once the seatbelts were properly attached, Aya drove. There was silence at first. Jesse was just looking outside and Aya was focused on driving making sure that they’ll arrive to their destination safe and sound.

Staff: You were quiet during the ride to your couple’s house, why?
Jesse: Well… It’s not often I see a girl driving, and I don’t really know how to comment about it to her she might get offended, so I just kept my mouth shut. It’s actually a good thing that she talked about it first.

“I drove when I was still in Canada,” Aya initiated the talk, “I’ve been driving since I was 16 so don’t worry too much.”

Aya: I noticed that he wanted to ask me something. I’ve been watching Jesse-kun for a long time on TV so I kind of know the expression that he has that moment. I also have an idea what he wanted to talk about, so I talked.

“Really? That’s awesome then! Don’t worry, I’ll get my license in no time so that I’ll be more dependable,” Jesse promised.

Jesse: It somehow feels a bit embarrassing not to be able to drive my wife and have her drive me, and since I turned 18 already, I’ll make sure to be able to get my license as soon as possible.

It wasn’t much of a long drive. Jesse looked outside and said, “Akasaka?”

“It should be around here, ah, there it is, Akasaka Tower Residence,” Aya replied to him.

“Isn’t this really expensive?” Jesse commented as he got off his car and opened the door on Aya’s side.

“Thanks,” Aya got off the car as well and looked up the building, “I wonder how many floors are there,”

“There are 45 floors,” the agent who just approached them answered Aya’s question, “I’m the agent that’s been assigned to you, nice to meet you,”

The newly wedded couple bowed and followed the agent inside the building as he explained everything to them, “Your unit is in floor *bleep*, it has three bedrooms and 130.6 square meters, so there’s so much room for you two to move around, and make the house as your own, it’s already furnished but feel free to change it to how you really want it to be,”

MC3: They bleeped it for security reasons right?
MC1: Most likely, we don’t want fans trying to break into their house right? That’s why they chose a condo for our very first couple.

When they reached the unit, Aya quickly looked around, fascinated by everything she saw, “I like it! Look at how big the kitchen is! How about you Jesse-kun?”

“If you like it then I have no problems with it,”

MC1: Aww such a selfless husband, every husband should be like him!
MC2/3: OI!

“So you’ll take it?” the agent asked.

“Un un!” Aya nodded right away.

The agent smiled, “Okay then, here are the keys, feel free to move in any time you want, I’ll take my leave then,” the agent gave them their keys, bowed and left the unit.

Aya flopped herself on the sofa, “Waaah! So soft!”

Jesse sat beside her with a smile on his face, “So? What should we do first? It’ll be nice to personalize this first,”

“You’re right, how about we bring some of our personal stuffs, like some pictures, or anime figurines… anything, anything that represents each one of us, then as time goes by, we will add something that will represent that two of us as a married couple,”

Aya: My blog followers know that I LOOOOOOVE Anime, when I was still in Canada and has lots of free time, I would watch Anime all day, I was already contented.

“That sounds like a good idea then,” Jesse agreed, “when do we start?”

“When are you free?”

“I have a full schedule for the next three days, how about on Saturday?”

“Saturday…?” Aya took out her schedule book, “I’m free afternoon and evening, is that okay?"

“All good with me,” “Yosh, then let’s order sushi for now,”

Aya: It might sound creepy from me, but since he’s my bias, I know that sushi is his favorite.

Jesse chuckled, “If you insist on sushi then sushi it is,” he took out his phone and ordered for two trays of sushi that they’ll share with the staff as well. While waiting for their order, the two planned about what they’ll do more on Saturday if they’ll have enough time for it. Just half an hour passed and the sushi delivery arrived.

Aya: I really can’t believe it. I’m married with my bias. I’ll do my best! I know I can’t be a perfect wife but I’ll really do my best to make him happy. So please, support us.

Jesse: It’s still trying to sink into me that I’m already married. So far, I’m liking the idea. I have a wife that will take care of me, and she seemed to be really concerned with my well-being and I really appreciate that. So, I’ll be a really good husband to her

MC1: Aww that's it?
MC3: I guess we'll find out what happens next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment